Monday, June 4, 2012

Radiation Protective Foods now published


After months of research, the updated version of my book is finally available for all concerned about the accumulation of radiation in the environment. In the wake of Fukushima, we all need to be concerned. There are now 400 reactors worldwide and after 3 serious nuclear accidents, we need to rethink the technology. But, until we make this common-sense shift, we need to know and understand the measures we can take to protect ourselves and our loved ones. The intention of my book is to provide basic information on countering free-radicals, balancing ph, and utilizing specific radio-protective foods to counteract the damaging effects of accumulating low-levels of radiation.  Through this blog, each week, I will be posting information from my book that will be helpful toward protecting us all amidst our increasingly radioactive environment. Radiation Protective Foods can be purchased at Amazon and soon will be available for the ipad (will keep you posted).

4 comments:

  1. I just purchased your book and am looking forward to working with these protective foods for myself and my family. Thanks so much Sara for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is amaaaazing. I do so appreciate your work. And the information about ph is so important. Thanks so much and I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is very nice,everyone can solved there health problem to see from here dosimeter badges.

    ReplyDelete